Aristotle's Apple: The Fizzy Fall Elixir You Must Try
Oct 20, 2023
Lajit Gold x Wild Tonic
What do you get when you blend the age-old wisdom of Aristotle with the wholesome flavors of Fall? A masterpiece called Aristotle's Apple—a Fizzy Fall Elixir of Immortality! A feast for your senses and a tonic for your soul.
Aristotle’s teachings weren't just musings on the cosmos and the polis. They were the OG life hacks for a balanced existence. So, what better way to salute his timeless wisdom than with a drink that uplifts your body, mind, and soul? Drink up, Aristotle-style!
- 8 oz Club Soda (4 oz per glass)
- 2 oz Apple Cider Vinegar (1 oz per glass)
- 12 oz Naturally Naked Jun (6 oz per glass)
- Lajit Himalayan Shilajit Liquid Drops (1 dropper per glass)
- Ginger Cinnamon Honey Syrup (to taste)
- Magical Spiced Ice (optional)
- Fresh Apple Slices
- Cinnamon Sticks
The Art of Crafting Aristotle's Apple: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Gracefully place your magical spiced ice cubes into a pair of your bougiest glasses.
- Gently pour 4 ounces of sparkling club soda into each glass, setting the stage for a liquid symphony.
- Infuse each glass with 1 ounce of apple cider vinegar, adding a layer of zest and complexity.
- Pour 6 ounces of Naturally Naked Jun into each vessel. This is the moment where ancient alchemy meets modern mixology.
- Administer a single dropper of Lajit Liquid Drops into each glass. Think of this as adding a dash of Aristotle's wisdom in liquid form.
- Drizzle your homemade Ginger Cinnamon Honey Syrup into each glass according to your taste preferences.
- Use a stirring spoon to combine all the ingredients, melding them into a harmonious blend that sings to both the palate and the soul.
- Garnish your concoctions with slices of crisp apple and a cinnamon stick. These final touches are your nods to the seasonal vibes of autumn. Enjoy!
The Secret Sauce: Ginger Cinnamon Honey Syrup
Don’t call this syrup a flavor additive; it adds a lot more than flavor to Aristotle's Apple. The health benefits of ginger, cinnamon and organic honey combined with your prayers and intentions. It's beginner's alchemy that yields world class deliciousness!
- 2 thumbs of fresh ginger
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Organic honey
- Begin by boiling your water and peeling two thumbs of fresh ginger.
- Place minced or grated ginger slices and two cinnamon sticks into boiling water.
- Simmer on low heat for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the saucepan from heat.
- Strain out the ginger and cinnamon pieces, capturing the liquid into a bowl.
- Allow it to cool down to room temperature.
- Once the liquid is cooled, measure it.
- Mix an equal amount of organic honey into the liquid.
- Stir until you reach a harmonious, even consistency.
- Use the remaining liquid to make your Magic Spiced Ice.
- Transfer the finished syrup into a sealed container.
- Store it in the refrigerator for optimal freshness.
- Note: For the best experience, consume within 2 weeks.
Incorporating this Ginger Cinnamon Honey Syrup will elevate the aromatic and healing properties of your Aristotle's Apple, transforming it from a mere mocktail into an actual elixir of life. The synergy of these quality ingredients echoes the balance and harmony that are at the core of Aristotle's teachings.
Magic Spiced Ice: The Frosty Alchemy for Aristotle's Apple
Why settle for regular ice when you can freeze your fall flavors right into your mocktail? It's like sipping a changing season as the ice melts, letting each note unveil itself one at a time.
- Leftover liquid from strained ginger and cinnamon (see above)
- Organic apple cider
- Take equal parts of this ginger-cinnamon liquid and organic apple cider.
- Stir the mixture well to make sure the ginger-cinnamon essence and apple cider are beautifully blended.
- Carefully pour the mixture into an ice cube tray.
- Place the tray in the freezer and let it work its magic until the cubes are solid.
- Once frozen, pop out the Magic Spiced Ice cubes or keep them in the freezer until you’re ready to create your Aristotle's Apple.
For an added touch of enchantment, consider placing a tiny cinnamon stick or a sliver of fresh ginger in each ice cube compartment before freezing.
Aristotle's Apple is not just a mocktail; it's a declaration of holistic wellness, a celebration of seasonal flavors, and a nod to the wisdom of ancient scholars. It's where the paths of taste and transcendence meet. Indulge yourself in this Fizzy Fall Elixir of Immortality, It's not just a sip; it's an experience.
Shop the Ingredients: